NoN BBS: View topic - 2sp00ky
It is currently January 21st, 2021

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Posted: November 11th, 2012

Sign-Up: October 21st, 2012

______________________________________________________________________________________

Founder

Sign-Up: October 14th, 2012

How do you find this stuff?

______________________________________________________________________________________

GrubXer0 wrote:

Most shit I'm either linked to, or find randomly. But this one I found from one of these peep's I subbed to on jewtube. Said a reference to Sonic CD hidden message. Got curious. And found out, this was a real thing sega did for people who either pirated the game (somehow) or entered a code in the sound check

Sign-Up: November 6th, 2012

Reminds me of this

Black Friday is the day where we fight over the things we want the day after we give thanks for what we have.

Founder

Sign-Up: October 14th, 2012

Steel wrote:
GrubXer0 wrote:

Most shit I'm either linked to, or find randomly. But this one I found from one of these peep's I subbed to on jewtube. Said a reference to Sonic CD hidden message. Got curious. And found out, this was a real thing sega did for people who either pirated the game (somehow) or entered a code in the sound check

Haha awesome

GrubXer0 wrote:
Steel wrote:
GrubXer0 wrote:

Haha awesome

If I remember correctly it says.

"Fun is infinite´╗┐ with Sega Enterprises." -Majin

Majin is Japanese for Devil or Demon. One of those two

also European/jap version

Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]