Site Updates

Description of your first forum.
Grub
Site Admin

Site Updates

Post by Grub »

A lot of stuff has been going on behind the scenes. I have been getting the server rack together slowly but surely. I now host NoN myself without having to pay any hosting companies. The site and game servers are now running from a Dell PowerEdge R710 fitted with four 3tb HHD's running in a RAID 5 configuratiion, two Intel Xeon X5660 at a stock clock of 2.80 GHz, and 128GB of memory. I have learned to keep backups of backups, and to run my hard drives in a RAID config to protect against data loss.

Speaking of the gameservers, the Minecraft server is up and running. You can play at ngmc.teh-non.com. The server is running 1.14.4.
We are now hosting a server for IW4X, which is a dedicated server mod for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. If you own MW2 on steam, grab the IW4X mod and come join the [KFC] server! The CoD server is pretty unstable at the moment. It will cycle through the planned maps once then shutdown. I haven't figured out a fix for it yet.

Pictured on top is the main server that is running this website and game servers. The machine in the rack most likely be a media server for my home.

To be edited later:
[Server Pic 1]
[Server Pic 2]